RECOGNIZED IN THE US, CANADA AND CARIBBEAN
Washington University of Health and Science is a recognized Caribbean medical school:
- Our medical school is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools with an ECFMG® Sponsor Note. For the graduation years indicated in the Sponsor Note, our students and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG Certification and USMLE® as a step towards ECFMG Certification.
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Recognized by the Belize Medical Council.
- Licensed and Chartered by the Government of Belize – Ministry of Education.
OUR CANADIAN RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada
- Our students can sit Part 1 & Part II of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) for their Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
OUR BRITISH RECOGNITIONS
Recognized by the British General Medical Council
OUR INDIA RECOGNITIONS
Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), a statutory body with the responsibility of establishing and maintaining high standards of medical education and recognition of medical qualifications in India. It is registers doctors to practice in India, in order to protect and promote the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper standards in the practice of medicine.
For further information, Contact the US Information Office.