NRMP Late Registration
This ERAS Hot Topic message will cover information about NRMP Late Registration.
If your students have not done so, please remember to register with the NRMP in order to participate in the Match. The NRMP matches applicants with available residency positions.
Participation in a National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) Match requires payment of a nominal fee at the time of registration. The registration process requires that all fees be paid in U.S. dollars by credit card through the Registration, Ranking, and Results (R3) system. Match participation is allowed only after credit card information has been entered through the R3 system and processed successfully. Registration and payment of fees affords applicants access to the NRMP R3 system and Match-specific data and reports.
- Standard Registration Fee: $85
- In the Main Residency Match, this fee includes the listing of up to 20 unique program codes on the primary rank order list and up to 20 unique codes on all supplemental rank order lists combined.
- Applicants may register for $85 until 11:59 PM EST on November 30th
- Late Registration Fee (Main Residency Match only): $50
- Applicants who register after November 30th must pay any additional $50 late registration fee ($135 total fee) until February 20, 2019, when registration closes.
Thank you for using EMSWP ERAS. We will continue to deliver helpful tips and news.
ERAS Support Services